Update: August 1, 2020
Chandra Yoga Shala will be implementing the following in-studio protocols to keep everyone safe and as anxiety-free as possible:
- We will be reducing our in-studio schedule to give staff enough time to clean and sanitize the studio between classes. We will continue to offer virtual classes.
- Masks/face coverings are required before and after class, but become optional once class begins.
- Class sizes will be limited to 10 students per class meaning that pre-registration is required, either through the Mind Body Online website or through the mobile app. Sorry, no drop-ins.
- If a class is full, you may add yourself to the wait list you will be notified by email when there is a cancellation.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, we ask that you do so at least 5 hours in advance of the class start time to avoid being charged the standard drop-in rate of $19+hst
- Studio props will not be provided at this time, but we encourage you to bring your own. Class descriptions will list suggested props (and suitable alternatives) but please note that they are absolutely not required! Our teachers will cater the class based on the props that students have brought in.
- We ask that students only bring what they need to the studio: mat, props, water, valuables (keys/wallet). Everything else should stay in the car or at home. The white storage cubbies will be available for use and will be sanitized before and after class.
- Tea and water will not be provided.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, do not hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org